OT: presentations for Power Sessions from NW 2002 EMEA sought
Lars Fenneberg
2002-10-29 08:28:58 UTC
Hi all!

Does anyone have the URL to the presentations of the Power Sessions
from Networkers 2002 in Copenhagen? I can only find the normal
sessions (at http://www.cisco.com/global/EMEA/networkers/, if you're
interested).

Cheers,
Lars.
--
Lars Fenneberg, ***@elemental.net (private), ***@mcs-cityline.net (work)
Calle Lidström
2002-10-29 13:04:59 UTC
=09Does anyone have the URL to the presentations of the Power Sessions
=09from Networkers 2002 in Copenhagen? I can only find the normal
=09sessions (at http://www.cisco.com/global/EMEA/networkers/, if you're
=09interested).
Power Sessions is only available for thoose who attended them.

/c
--=20
Calle Lidstr=F6m <***@swip.net>
Data Network Engineer - Tele2 Internet Operations.
Tele2, Borgarfjordsgatan 16, Box 62, 164 94 Kista, SWEDEN
SwipNet - The Swedish IP Network - AS1257

CDBF CE81 EC99 BB2B 2E2A 7643 EEC1 0F3A 75E9 0D2C